1. Upgrade RAM: One of the most effective and cost efficient upgrades to improve system performance is to upgrade RAM (Random Access Memory).
2. Replace Hard Drive: Another effective way to improve system performance is to replace your existing hard drive with a faster, larger, and more reliable solid state drive (SSD).
3. Upgrade System Cooling: Upgrading the cooling system in your machine can help optimize performance by keeping components from overheating.
4. Upgrade Graphics Card: For improved graphics performance, upgrading your graphics card may be necessary.
5. Install an SSD: Installing a Solid State Drive (SSD) can provide an enormous boost in performance.
6. Add a Power Supply: Adding a higher wattage power supply can help sustain additional hardware upgrades you may make in the future.