1. Upgrade your RAM: Adding more RAM to your computer can help speed up your system and make it more responsive.
2. Upgrade your Hard drive: Installing a larger, faster hard drive can help reduce the amount of time it takes for your computer to access data.
3. Upgrade your Processor: Installing a newer, more powerful processor can give your computer a major speed boost.
4. Replace your Power supply: If you are looking to increase performance, replacing your power supply with a high-end one can provide more power to your components and make them run faster.
5. Clean up your System: Removing temporary files, deleting old programs, and defragmenting your hard drive can also help speed up your computer.