The correct syntax for editing a registry value is as follows:
1. Log in to the computer as an administrator.
2. Open the Windows Registry Editor by pressing ⊞ Win+R, typing “regedit” into the “Run” box, and clicking OK.
3. Navigate to the registry key containing the value you want to edit. The folders in the left sidebar of the Windows Registry Editor represent the registry keys.
4. Double-click the registry value you wish to edit, then enter the new value in the “Value Data” box.
5. Click OK to save your changes.
6. Exit the Windows Registry Editor.