1. Determine how much RAM you currently have in your computer by checking your System Information.
2. Research the RAM upgrade options for your computer, including the type of RAM and maximum RAM capacity.
3. Shop around to find the best prices for the RAM you need with reputable retailers or from the manufacturer’s website.
4. Open up your computer and locate the RAM slots.
5. Unscrew and remove the existing RAM if necessary.
6. Insert your new RAM into the RAM slots.
7. Put your computer back together and power it on.
8. Enter your system’s BIOS and check that it is recognizing the new RAM.
9. Install any necessary software and drivers.
10. Reboot your system and enjoy your increased RAM.