1. Disk Cleanup/Defragmenter: To help clean up unnecessary files and defragment your hard drive, use the Windows Disk Cleanup and Defragmenter tools which can be found in your Control Panel.
2. Anti-Virus/Malware Protection Software: Investing in reliable protection software is a great way to improve your PC’s speed by keeping viruses and malware at bay.
3. System Optimizer or Tune Up Utility: To increase your system’s performance, you can try using a system optimization utility tool to help you analyze and fix common computer issues such as fragmented files, invalid registry entries, and more.
4. Update Drivers: Outdated drivers can cause various system issues that can affect the speed of your PC. Make sure to regularly update the drivers for any hardware that is connected to your PC.
5. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs: Installing programs you don’t need can slow down your PC and take up valuable disk space. Go through your system and uninstall any unnecessary programs.