1. Free up hard drive space by deleting unnecessary files and uninstalling programs you do not use.
2. Turn off unused services and programs running in the background.
3. Disable visual effects such as animations, shadows, and transparency.
4. Defragment your hard drive to organize files more efficiently.
5. Update device drivers and your operating system regularly.
6. Scan your computer for viruses and malware.
7. Add more RAM to increase processing power.
8. Upgrade the graphics card, if needed.
9. Clean the internal hardware components of your computer.
10. Clean up your desktop by removing unused icons or shortcuts.