1. Use a secure wallet and maintain multiple backups of your private keys.
2. Keep your wallet software and applications up-to-date.
3. Use strong passwords and two-factor authentication whenever possible.
4. Use an offline hardware or paper wallet and store it in a safe place.
5. Never disclose your private keys to anyone.
6. Set up account monitoring and alerts so that you are notified of any suspicious activity.
7. Be aware of phishing and scams.
8. Limit the amount of cryptocurrency you hold online.
9. Diversify your holdings across multiple wallets and exchanges.
10. Make sure to research and vet any investments thoroughly before investing.