1. Check the hardware: It’s possible that your hardware is not compatible with the new software, leading to slow speeds. Check to make sure your system meets the minimum requirements for the new update.
2. Free up RAM and storage space: Delete any unnecessary files from your computer to free up space. You can also try uninstalling programs that you no longer use to free up RAM.
3. Update your drivers: Outdated drivers may cause conflicts between the operating system and your hardware. Try updating your drivers to see if this resolves any issues.
4. Run a virus scan: A virus or malware infection can cause performance issues. Use an updated antivirus program to scan your system and remove any malicious programs.
5. Roll back the update: If all else fails, you may need to roll back the update to its previous version. This should restore normal functionality to your computer.