1. Check and make sure the laptop is plugged into a power outlet and that the power source is working.
2. Check the power cable and adapter to ensure they are securely connected to your laptop and to the power outlet.
3. Try disconnecting any peripherals (such as a USB mouse or external drive) from your laptop.
4. Press the power button firmly for about 20 seconds to see if it will turn on.
5. Inspect the power cord and check for any signs of damage or wear.
6. If your laptop is attached to a docking station, try unplugging it and reconnecting it.
7. Remove the battery from your laptop and reinsert it.
8. If your laptop is still not turning on, contact a qualified technician for further assistance.