1. Windows Performance Monitor: This tool is available with Windows and can be used to generate a report of the current status of your system.
2. System Explorer: This free tool monitors and displays system resources like CPU, RAM, Registry changes, and more.
3. CPU-M Benchmark: This is an open source tool for benchmarking your computer’s performance.
4. HDDScan: This tool can be used to check the health and performance of your hard drive.
5. Microsoft Safety Scanner: This tool can help identify and remove viruses, spyware, and other malicious software from your PC.
6. CCleaner: It’s one of the most popular tools for optimizing and cleaning your system.