1. Update your operating system and any applications on a regular basis.
3. Scan your system for viruses and malware regularly.
4. Keep dust out of your computer components by cleaning them periodically.
5. Check all connections and clean connections that have been exposed to dust or other debris.
6. Replace dust filters if needed.
7. Monitor your disk space usage and disk fragmentation.
8. Run disk diagnostics or chkdsk utility to check for disk problems.
9. Regularly inspect your cooling fans for dust buildup, and clean them as necessary.
10. Test your system’s battery backup regularly.