There are several software tools available that can help you diagnose problems on your computer.
1. Microsoft’s Windows Memory Diagnostic Tool: This tool helps to test and diagnose memory related issues on Windows systems.
2. Process Monitor: Process Monitor is a free, powerful monitoring tool to see what’s going on in your system. It allows you to monitor all activities on your system.
3. System File Checker: Windows System File Checker (SFC) scans for corruptions in Windows system files and restores them.
4. Malwarebytes: Malwarebytes is a powerful, professional-grade security tool that can scan and remove malicious software from your system.
5. Microsoft Safety Scanner: This free diagnostic tool can detect malware on your computer and remove it quickly.
6. Device Manager: The Device Manager helps you diagnose and troubleshoot issues with hardware devices connected to your computer.
7. Event Viewer: Event Viewer allows you to view details about the events that occur in Windows.
8. Windows Performance Monitor: This tool can be used to monitor system resource usage and detect performance bottlenecks.
9. Disk Defragmenter: Disk Defragmenter helps to defragment hard drives to improve system performance.
10. Windows Startup Repair Tool: The Startup Repair Tool can help diagnose and fix problems that could prevent Windows from starting up properly.