1. Run an antivirus scan to check for malware or viruses.
3. Free up some hard drive space by uninstalling programs you don’t use.
4. Close programs running in the background.
5. Update your operating system, drivers, and applications.
6. Adjust the power settings to adjust the performance of your computer.
7. Disable visuals effects and add-ins in programs like Microsoft Office.
8. Overclock your computer’s CPU and RAM.
9. Replace an old hard drive with a newer, faster solid-state drive.
10. Increase your computer’s RAM if possible.