1) Right-click on the desktop and select Personalize from the drop-down menu.
2) Select Themes to customize the look of your desktop, taskbar, Start menu, and more.
3) Select Colors to pick a color scheme, or create your own.
4) Select Desktop Background to pick an image or slideshow to show on your desktop background.
5) Select Sounds to choose sound settings for various events within Windows 11.
6) Select Taskbar to change the settings for how items appear on the Taskbar and how many toolbars are shown.
7) Select Start Menu to customize the way the Start menu works and looks on Windows 11.
8) Select System Icons to select which icons appear in the Windows notification area.
9) Select File Explorer Options to customize how File Explorer works.
10) Select Accounts to set up user accounts or update account information.