1. Open the Start Menu and select Settings.
2. Select Accounts in the window that appears.
3. Click Manage Your Account.
4. You can now see all of the user accounts on your computer.
5. To add a new user, select Family & Other People from the left navigation pane.
6. Click Add Someone Else to this PC.
7. Select I Don’t Have this Person’s Sign-in Information.
8. Enter information for the new user.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to finish adding the account.
10. To delete an existing user, select the account and click Delete Account.
11. Confirm the action to delete the account.
12. You can also make changes to user accounts, such as changing passwords, setting up PINs and setting user permissions.