1. Optimize Your Disk Space: Use built-in disk cleanup programs such as Disk Cleanup (Windows) and DaisyDisk (Mac) to scan your computer for unnecessary files and delete them accordingly.
2. Uninstall Unnecessary Programs: Uninstall any programs you are no longer using to free up disk space.
3. Disable Startup Programs: Disable any programs that automatically start when your computer boots up. This will help to reduce the amount of memory used at startup.
4. Upgrade Your RAM: The more RAM you have, the faster your computer will run and the more applications you can run simultaneously.
5. Clear Your Cache: Delete temporary files and clear your browser’s cache regularly.
6. Adjust Virtual Memory Settings: Increase the size of your virtual memory settings to improve performance.
7. Defragment Your Hard Drive: Run a disk defragmenter periodically to re-organize your hard drive and free up disk space.