1. To change your keyboard settings in the Control Panel, you first need to open the Control Panel. Depending on your version of Windows, this can be done several different ways.
2. In Windows 10, you can access the Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu and then selecting “Control Panel” from the list of options.
3. Once the Control Panel is open, you will need to select the “Clock, Language, and Region” option from the list of categories on the left side of the window.
4. Now, in the window that appears, you will see the option for “Change keyboards or other input methods.” Click on it to open up a new window for Keyboard and Languages.
5. You can now select the keyboard you want to use and make any changes to the keyboard settings that you would like. After making your changes, click “Apply” to save them.
6. From here, you may also want to check out the “Advanced Key Settings” tab. On this tab, you can control how your keyboard interacts with the other input methods.
7. If you are using more than one language, you can also add additional languages by clicking the “Add” button and then selecting the language you would like to use.
8. The “Text Services and Input Languages” tab is also available. This tab allows you to manage the different text services and input languages that are configured on your computer.
9. Finally, the “Language Bar” tab allows you to choose whether or not you would like the language bar to appear on your desktop.
10. When you are finished making changes, don’t forget to click “OK” to save your settings. Your new keyboard settings should now be in effect.