1. Begin by accessing the Windows Control Panel. To do this, open your Start menu and type “Control Panel” into the search bar. Then click on the Control Panel app to enter it.
2. Once in the Control Panel, click on the “Clock, Language, and Region” tab located under the System and Security heading.
3. On the left side of the window, click on “Change display language”.
4. In the Language Preferences window, select the language you would like to use. Click on the name of the language to select it.
5. Once the language is selected, click on the “Add a language” button to add it to your list of available languages. This will also add any additional necessary language packs.
6. If the language you selected requires downloading additional language packs, click on the Download button and wait for the download to be completed.
7. After the language has been downloaded and installed, click on the language you added and then click on the Set as primary option to confirm it as the default language for Windows.
8. Finally, click on the Apply button to save the changes and your Windows Control Panel should now be displaying the newly selected language.