To check for system updates in the Windows Control Panel, follow these steps:
1. Open the Windows Control Panel. To do this on Windows 10, click on the Start menu and select “Settings”. In the Settings window, select “Update & Security”.
2. On the left side of the Update & Security window, select “Windows Update”. Windows will then search for any available system updates and display them in the main window.
3. If any system updates are available, click on the “Install Now” button to install them.
4. Once the system updates are installed, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
5. Repeat steps 1-4 regularly to ensure your system is always up-to-date.