To uninstall a program from the Windows Control Panel, please follow these steps:
1. Click on Start and then type Control Panel into the search bar.
2. In the Control Panel, click on “Programs”.
3. Under Programs, click on “Uninstall a program”.
4. In the “Uninstall or Change a Program” window, you will see a list of installed programs. Locate the program you want to uninstall and select it.
5. Then, click on the “Uninstall” button at the top of the window.
6. You may be prompted to confirm the uninstallation process. If so, click OK to proceed with the uninstallation.
7. The uninstallation process may take several minutes. Once it is finished, you will be returned to the “Uninstall or Change a Program” window.
8. The program should now be uninstalled from your computer. Close the window to exit.
Congratulations, you have now successfully uninstalled a program from the Windows Control Panel!