1. Back up your files: Before you start cleaning your computer, it’s important to make sure that you have a backup of all of your important documents, images, videos, and other data.
2. Empty the Recycle Bin and delete temporary files: Deleting files in the Recycle Bin and the temporary folders on your computer can help to free up valuable storage space.
3. Uninstall any unnecessary programs: Getting rid of any unnecessary or outdated software can help to declutter your computer and make it run more efficiently.
4. Defragment your hard drive: Using a disk defragmentation tool to reorganize how information is stored on your hard drive can help to speed up your computer.
5. Clean your mouse and keyboard: Keeping your mouse and keyboard clean can help to prevent dust and dirt from getting inside your computer and causing damage.
6. Clean the outside of the computer: Wiping down the exterior of your computer with a slightly damp cloth can help keep the system looking clean and new.
7. Dust out the inside of the computer: You should occasionally open the case to your computer and use compressed air to remove any dust and dirt that has built up inside.
8. Update your operating system: Staying on top of updates to your operating system can help to make sure your computer is running optimally.