1. To create a new user account in Windows Control Panel, open the Control Panel on your computer.
2. Depending on what version of Windows you have, locate either the “User Accounts” or “User Accounts and Family Safety” icon.
3. Once in the User Accounts menu, select the option that says “Create a new account”.
4. Type in the name of the new user and select the type of account you want to create. If you want to limit the control of the new account, select “Standard User”, otherwise you can select “Administrator” to give the user full administrative access to the system.
5. To finish creating the account, click “Create Account” at the bottom of the page.
6. When finished, a message will appear saying “Your account has been successfully created.”
7. Once the account is created, you can customize it further by selecting the account from the “User Accounts” list and clicking “Change the account type” or “Manage another account”.
8. From this screen you can change the user’s name, password, and profile picture.
9. To set up parental controls, click “Set up parental controls for any user”.
10. From here, you can set restrictions for the account, such as content filtering and time limits for user activity.
11. Once all the settings are configured, click “Create” to save the changes.
12. The new user account is now ready to be used.