1. Open the Control Panel. To open the Control Panel in Windows 8.1, right-click the Start button and select Control Panel. In Windows 7, click Start and select Control Panel.
2. On the Control Panel screen, click Appearance and Personalization.
3. Next, click “Fonts” in the list of options.
4. On the Fonts window, click the File menu, then click the Install New Font option.
5. Use the Add Fonts window to find the font you’d like to install. It’s usually easier to select the drive that contains the fonts first, then browse through the folders to make sure you select the correct fonts.
6. Select the fonts you want to install by clicking on them. You can also select multiple fonts by using Ctrl + Click or Shift + Click.
7. Once you’ve selected all the fonts you want to install, click OK.
8. The selected fonts will now be installed on your computer. You can access them through the Fonts window.
9. That’s it! You have successfully installed new fonts in Windows Control Panel.