1. Clean up your hard drive: Remove any unnecessary files and programs to free up storage space and clear out clutter.
2. Update your operating system: Make sure your computer is running the most recent version of its operating system for optimal performance.
3. Scan for malware: Use a reliable anti-virus program to scan for any malicious software.
4. Check for hardware issues: Make sure all the hardware components are working properly.
5. Optimize your startup sequence: Remove any unnecessary programs from automatically launching when you start your computer so it can run faster.
6. Clean the dust: Ensure that your computer’s internal fans are free of dust buildups so your system can maintain optimal temperatures.
7. Uninstall unused applications: Get rid of any applications that you don’t use to avoid additional clutter on your system.