Updating your scanner drivers in Windows can be done in a few simple steps.
1. Open the Control Panel. You can do this by clicking on the Windows Start button and selecting Control Panel from the list of options.
2. Once you have opened the Control Panel, select Device Manager from the list of options.
3. Scroll down to find the entry for scanners under the Imaging Devices listing.
4. Right-click on the scanner entry and select Update Driver Software from the pop-up menu.
5. Select the option to Search automatically for updated driver software.
6. Windows will search for the latest version of the driver and install it automatically if one is available.
7. If there is no update available through Windows, then you can also try searching Google or the manufacturer’s web site for an updated driver.
8. Once you have found the updated driver, save it to your computer and double-click on it to run the installer.
9. Follow the on-screen instructions to install the driver.
10. After the installation is completed, restart your computer for the new driver to take effect.
11. Once your computer has rebooted, open the Device Manager again and check to make sure that the scanner is now using the updated driver.
By following these steps, you should be able to easily update your scanner drivers in Windows. This can help to ensure that your scanner is working properly and that it is making the most of its features.