1. Trading: You can buy and sell cryptocurrencies on exchanges. You can choose to conduct manual trading or use automated trading bots. You can also make use of technical analysis to help you.
2. Mining: Cryptocurrency miners help process transactions on their respective networks. When they successfully confirm a block of transactions, they are rewarded with a small amount of cryptocurrency as a reward.
3. Staking: Many cryptocurrencies offer staking rewards in which holders can earn interest on their holdings simply by leaving them in their wallets.
4. Airdrops: Some projects may distribute free tokens to a certain group of people as part of an airdrop. You can participate in these airdrops to earn free cryptocurrency.
5. Lending: You can lend your cryptocurrencies to borrowers for interest. Services such as Nexo and Celsius give you the chance to earn interest from the assets that you already own.
6. Affiliate marketing: You can earn money by taking advantage of referral programs offered by many exchanges. You will be paid a commission when someone signs up using your referral link.
7. Investing: You can invest in smaller projects early on and benefit when it explodes later. This is a high-risk strategy, so please do adequate research before investing.