In WinUtilities Disk Cleaner, You can customize the search by including and excluding files based on their time, attribute and size.
Steps to find and clean files not accessed for the period of time:
- Run WinUtilities Disk Cleaner
- Select Options button on the top banner
- Select Search Options tab
- Check “Find files that have not been accessed since [?] months”
- Click OK to save settings
- Follow the wizard to search for the files not accessed for the period of time
- Select the cleaning manner for the files not accessed for the period of time
- Click Next & Done
What's SWP file and how to clean them safely?
How to clean programs which run automatically on startup?
How to clean space-wasting and error producting duplicate files?
How to monitor and optimze free memory in the background?
How to monitor running processes and clean up unused processes in Windows PC?
How to fix Runtime Broker high CPU/RAM load issue?
How to delete files permanently so that no one can recover them?
How to change the folder icon to zodiac icon with Dr. Folder?
How to create a custom hotkey for your favorite application?