Windows comes with a native PDF reader called Microsoft Edge. It can be used to open and read PDF documents.
To open a PDF file in Windows:
1. Locate the PDF file you want to open. You can find it in your Documents, Downloads, or other areas of your computer.
2. Right-click on the PDF file and select Open With > Microsoft Edge. This will open the file in a new window.
3. If you do not have Microsoft Edge installed on your computer, you can download it for free from the Windows Store.
4. You may also be able to open your PDF files with other applications such as Adobe Acrobat Reader DC or Foxit Reader. To do this, right-click the file then select Open With > Choose Another App. Select the application you wish to use from the list that appears.
5. Once you have opened the PDF file with the selected application, you can view the document in full screen by clicking the Full Screen icon in the bottom right-hand corner of the window.
6. To navigate through the document, use the scrollbar or click the arrows located at the edges of the window. You can also use the Zoom In and Zoom Out buttons located in the top right-hand corner of the window to adjust the size of the document.
7. If you wish to print the PDF file, click on the Print icon located in the top right-hand corner of the window. You can also save the PDF file to your computer by clicking the Save icon.
8. To close the PDF file, click the Close icon at the top right-hand corner of the window or press Esc on your keyboard.