1. Identify what files and programs are unnecessary. Consider any files or programs that you have not used in the past several months, as well as files that are taking up large amounts of storage space.
2. Back up any important data. Before deleting any files or programs, make sure to back up any important data in case you need it later.
3. Delete the unnecessary files or programs. Once you have identified and backed up the unnecessary files or programs, you can delete them from your device.
4. Empty the Recycle Bin. If you’ve deleted the files or programs from Windows, make sure to empty the Recycle Bin to free up the storage space previously occupied by the deleted items.
5. Uninstall unnecessary programs. If you have any unnecessary programs installed on your device, make sure to uninstall them to free up more storage space.