1. Clean up your hard drive: Remove temporary files, application installers, and old programs.
2. Upgrade your RAM: More RAM will help your computer run faster and smoother.
3. Close background applications: Running too many programs in the background can slow down your PC.
4. Scan for malware: Use an anti-malware program like Malwarebytes to help identify and remove malicious files.
5. Defragment your hard drive: Running disk defragmenter can help speed up read and write operations on your hard drive.
6. Install an SSD: Solid State Drives are much faster than traditional hard drives.
7. Update your drivers: Ensure that all your device drivers are updated.
8. Change power settings: Adjust your power settings to maximize performance.